Quality Pest Control Solutions In Belews Creek, NC
Far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, it’s hard to picture a more beautiful place to settle down than Belews Creek. Unfortunately, it’s a perfect place for people and pests alike. For the best protection against unwanted pests in Belews Creek, call Go-Forth Pest Control. We have what it takes to tackle infestations of any shape or size, or prevent them in the first place.
Home Pest Control In Belews Creek, NC
The experts at Go-Forth Pest Control are proud to offer not just responsive and preventive pest control, but also lawn care services to residents across the Carolinas and Virginia.
Our residential service plans include:
- Pest control
- Termite control
- Mosquito control
- Lawn care
- Bed bug control
- Flea control
- Hornet & wasp control
- Ant control
- Real estate termite inspections
For the best in pest protection for your Belews Creek home, contact Go-Forth Pest Control today.
The Dangers Mosquitoes Bring To Belews Creek Yards
There are no two ways about it, mosquitoes are obnoxious. They are unrelenting in their quest to bite, leave itchy welts, and ruin outdoor fun, but they are also arguably the most dangerous animal in the world. Because of their feeding habits, mosquitoes are vectors for many diseases and are estimated to cause over a million deaths each year.
In the United States, mosquitoes are known to spread:
- West Nile virus
- Eastern equine encephalitis
- Zika virus
- Dengue fever
Worldwide, they also spread:
- Yellow fever
Many of these diseases do not have specific treatments and can be fatal in some cases. Others, like chikungunya, are becoming an increasing concern in the U.S. as they begin to spread closer to home. Recently, chikungunya has appeared in Caribbean countries, and Americans traveling to those areas have been diagnosed once returning home.
Because of the dangers associated with mosquitoes, it is important to limit your exposure as much as possible. You can do this by eliminating excess standing water on your property and ensuring proper drainage, keeping landscaping well maintained to limit resting places, using fans in outdoor entertaining areas, and applying bug spray when spending time outdoors. For help controlling mosquitoes on your Belews Creek property, call Go-Forth Pest Control today to set up an initial visit.
Answering Belews Creek's Most Commonly Asked Flea Questions
Fleas are common pests, but that doesn’t mean they are commonly understood. For the most part, people tend to try to avoid them and hope for the best, but that often leaves some unanswered questions, such as:
• What do fleas look like?
• Fleas are tiny pests, typically measuring between 1/12 to ⅙ of an inch long. They are dark red to brown and extremely thin from side to side, allowing them to easily weave their way through hair and fur. They have noticeably large back legs that allow them to jump surprisingly long distances.
How do I know if there are fleas in my home? Many of the signs of a flea infestation can be subtle at first, but as the size of the infestation grows, so do the signs of its presence. Common signs of a flea infestation include noticing pets scratching, losing hair, or developing red bumps. You can also sometimes spot flea dirt (feces) which appears as small black specks in fur, carpets, or places pets spend a lot of time. Flea larvae are less often apparent as it is usually deposited in out-of-the-way places.
•Do fleas bite people or just pets?
• Often, fleas are thought of as a problem for our pets, but anyone who has ever had an infestation can tell you that fleas have zero hesitation when it comes to biting people. We may not have the fur to hide in, but we are easy targets for hungry fleas. Not only that, fleas can infest homes without pets. Wildlife can bring fleas onto or into your property, and once they are there, they will not be inclined to leave.
• How can I get rid of fleas?
• The best way to get rid of fleas is to prevent them in the first place. You can take steps to prevent flea infestations by keeping your lawn groomed, working with your veterinarian to ensure that pets are protected, cleaning and vacuuming your home frequently, and limiting wildlife pests such as rodents. However, once a flea infestation is established, the better course of action is to call the professionals.
Call us at Go-Forth Pest Control today for flea control and other pest control.
Commercial Pest Control In Belews Creek, NC
Since 1959, Go-Forth Pest Control has provided top-notch services to businesses in Belews Creek and beyond. We have a reputation for being the go-to source for quality commercial pest control and offer the following benefits:
- Work with a variety of businesses
- Honesty and straightforward experience
- Extensive local experience
- Guaranteed pest control service
- Outstanding responsiveness and communication
- Timely responses
- Customized service options
- And more
If you are looking for the best in pest protection for your Belews Creek business, look no further than Go-Forth Pest Control.