Get Rid Of Ants Naturally
December 5, 2017
Let’s be honest, ant presence is probably one of the most stressful things any homeowner can deal with. These type of pests are often very large in number and that it does take a while to completely get rid of them in a place which makes it a down fall. Although, issues like this should be dealt with properly and immediately since a colony can cause more destruction than you can even imagine.
Eco-Friendly Ant Remedy Tips
You're in for a world of stress if you find yourself in the middle of an ant infestation. You can deal with them in a number of ways but Go-Forth has compiled a few tips to help you prevent these unwanted pests from entering your home or business. Here are some natural DIY remedies to treat ant problems:
- Some ants like grease and protein so a spoonful mix of peanut butter with 1 tablespoon of sugar and a teaspoon of borax placed next to ant trails will help in the ant removal
- Sprinkle cinnamon near entry points
- Put a few drops of peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball and place in areas where ants crawl around.
- Some ants dislike baby powder so you can sprinkle some around the perimeter of the house or indoors where ants are entering.
- Rub some Vaseline near the areas where they are entering the house
If all of this fails you can always depend on our ant exterminators. We would be glad to help with your ant removal!