How To Exterminate Mosquitoes In Your Home
January 4, 2019
Sick and tired of swatting and waving mosquitoes with your hand? We know the struggle. Maybe you've tried several methods but always find yourself disappointed. We recommend trying ours below!
Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Fast
There is always a good reason why mosquitoes are trespassers in every home. Annoying us is their main goal, plus they carry serious diseases. We've come up with a list of best ways to exterminate these tiny pesky creatures to help in your home.
You can make mosquito traps at home or buy from the supermarket. You can even find them online.
Leaving a dishwashing soap saucer near the area does the trick. Citronella candles are also effective.
- Tea Tree Oil: Has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in fighting off mosquitoes. Apply the mixture of water and tea tree oil on your skin.
- Citronella Oil: Can be used in various ways: injecting in a candle and lighting it up, spraying in your room, or applying on your body.
- Lavender Oil: Its strong scent wards off mosquitoes. You can either spray it on the infected room or apply on your exposed body parts.
- Lemon Oil & Eucalyptus Oil: Mix the eucalyptus and lemon oil and then apply on your body.
- Soybean Oil: All you need to do is inject the soybean oil in a candle and allow it to light up. As the candle burns out, the mosquitoes will leave.
- Camphor Oil: Has the longest lasting effect. Light camphor inside the room and leave for around 15 to 20 minutes. Do this while all the windows and doors are closed.
- Lilac Oil & Coconut Oil: Mix and apply the solution on your body to prevent mosquitoes from biting your skin.
- Peppermint: Its minty smell what makes mosquitoes go crazy. You can spray it in the area to prevent their invasion.
- Garlic: Crush some garlic cloves, mix with water, and allow to boil for a few minutes. Spray the mixture.
- Dry Ice: Put the dry ice in a container to attract mosquitoes. It is usually used as a trap.
- Rosemary: Get some straws of it and burn. The smell will produce can deter mosquitoes from flying around in your home.
- Coffee Ground: Pour the coffee ground in stagnant water. This method forces mosquito eggs in the water to float to the surface. Hence, preventing new mosquitoes from being born.
- Pinion Wood: Burn the pinion wood outside your house. The smell emitted also kills mosquitoes present in the environment.
Simply put a glass of alcohol in your room. It will keep all the mosquitoes away.
Professional Pest Control
Mosquitoes are real trouble, and the professionals can make the job easier for you without spending too many dollars. All of these remedies have been tested and proven to prevent mosquitoes from entering homes. When used rightly, they are quite successful. To better give you peace of mind, contact the professional team of Go-Forth Pest Control and you're on the go!