How To Treat For Roaches Near Cayce, SC
February 12, 2019
The city of Cayce is located at the center of the state, along with the Congaree River. Businesses have discovered its viability as it has a growing community with 14,000 residents and 700 business establishments. One thing that works to its advantage is that it is conveniently located along I-26 and I-77, and just minutes away from I-20. The Columbia Metropolitan Airport is also minutes away. It is a friendly city, safe, and diverse.
Because of these qualities, many families have relocated to Cayce. It has become a popular destination for tourists and businessmen too. Unfortunately for the residents, pests have come to relocate too. Pests like the cockroach.
Residents of Cayce must be tired of sharing their homes with cockroaches. And why not? They are disgusting, filthy little creatures that should not be in your homes. They search for food, and at times they get to your food faster than you do. The only way to protect yourself from them is to get rid of them.
Here are some tips to keep the cockroaches away from you and your family:
- We hate dirt, but to the cockroaches, dirt is heaven. Clean your surroundings. Do not allow used dishes and utensils to sit on the sink overnight. Wash them before you go to bed; seal leftover food in containers to keep them away from cockroaches; wipe off crumbs and spills on the table; take out your garbage regularly.
- Use a Petroleum Jelly trap. Put banana and apple slices in a jar, then apply Petroleum Jelly inside the rim. The cockroaches will just slide off the petroleum jelly, effectively trapping them.
- Seal of cracks and other openings that you deem would be entry points of the roaches.
- Cockroaches hate coffee grounds, so put it to your advantage. Put coffee grounds around the cockroaches’ entry points. This could help prevent cockroaches from entering your house.
- Use cockroach bait and traps. These are the easiest and most effective ways to kill them. The baits attract the roaches, killing them and their eggs. Once they go back to their hiding places to die, they contaminate the rest and so they all meet their maker at the same time.
- Cockroach spray. These are effective in stopping individual cockroaches dead on their tracks. You can also spray it on areas you think they are hiding, then wait for a few minutes until they go out to die. Nothing could be as satisfying as that.
If the problem still seems insurmountable, you might need professional help. If you are from Cayce, rest easy. Go-Forth Pest Control Company is just around the neighborhood.
Simply The Best In Pest Control
Go-Forth has been serving customers in Cayce for 59 years now. They have excellent experience not only in roach treatment, but also with many other pest problems like rodents, mosquitoes, ants, and many others. The company has a special team of technicians who can evaluate your homes or offices on the type of service that is just right for you. They also offer same-day service, EPA approved pest extermination methods, and discounts for regular service agreements Go-Forth is a family-owned exterminator company that has earned the trust of local homeowners and businesses alike.