Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
September 4, 2015
Submitted by Dylan Chiong-Tam of the SPS Team.
- 1 cup sifted powder sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 lb dipping chocolate
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners' coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.