5 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Ants
March 7, 2019
Ants are one of the most prevalent insects in the United States. Every now and then you would probably see a stray ant or two crawling on your walls, floor, work desk, and dining table. You would not mind one or two. But thousands of them will really get in your nerves; because a thousand ants mean they could damage your property and attack your food. This is when the ants do you and your home some harm.
Ants are considered pests because of the harm they do. They bite humans without provocation. They attack your food. They come uninvited to picnics, and when you are trying to defend your turf, they bite you some more. It is reported that they can do more structural damage to your homes than termites do. I for one needed to have my light switch checked by an electrician because ants found it as an attractive hiding place.
What you need to do is to get rid of them. One thing you ought to consider is that there are indoor ants and there are outdoor ants. Then you can plan your strategy on how to get rid of them.
Here are some few things you can do to get rid of ants in your homes:
- Keep your home tidy. Dirty dishes and drinking glasses, soiled clothes lying around the house, and candy or chocolate wrappers will attract ants. Keep them away. Remove dead insects at once because ants find them tasty too.
- Seal off cracks and openings. These cracks and openings are possible entry points for the ants. Caulking cracks is an effective deterrent for the ants.
- Put the food inside sealed containers. If you remove their food source, then there is no reason for them to go inside your house. Ants are constantly looking for food, and their scouts are going to make sure they are going to find them.
- Clean up spills and food residue. Immediately wipe off coffee, milk, soda, chocolate, or other drink spills, or soon you would find an army of ants right at the very spot of the spill. Bread crumbs, cookie crumbs, or any food residue should be cleaned up. Otherwise, the ants would feast on them.
- Seal off the trash can. The trash can has a lot of yummy treats for them. Seal it off or at least put a lid on it to prevent ants from getting there.
You can also call the experts to handle this problem. Go – Forth Pest Control Company can indeed help you with this.
Why Go - Forth?
Go- Forth has excellent experience not only in ant control, but also with many other pest problems like cockroaches, rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes, ants, and many others. The company has a special team of technicians who can evaluate your homes or offices on the type of service that is just right for you. They also use state - of the art equipment, so nothing will be left to chance.
Go-Forth is a family-owned pest exterminator company that has earned the trust of local homeowners and businesses alike.
Just dial 336- 841- 6111 to set an appointment. Our friendly operators are standing by.