Five Tips For Homeowners In 2014
January 21, 2014
New year...new tips for homeowners. Now that it’s 2014, Go-Forth Pest Control wants to give you five tips to help you make the most out of your Greensboro home. This homeowner maintenance checklist is a crucial part in upkeeping your home and keeping you and your family happy and healthy.
A Homeowner's Guide To A Pest-Free Home
By following these five maintenance tips for your property, you're sure to deter any and all unwanted pest from your home or business. Call Go-Forth Pest Control for any residential pest solutions or commercial pest management concerns or questions. We have proudly been serving the Greensboro, NC area for 50 years, and we are only getting better.
- Schedule a termite inspection. Termites are not only annoying, invasive pests - they can also cause serious damage to your home’s structure and foundation. Don’t wait until its too late - schedule a termite inspection with Go-Forth Pest Control for your Greensboro home.
- Replace the batteries in your carbon monoxide detector. Your carbon monoxide detector plays a very important role in your family’s safety and can prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Make sure the batteries in your alarm are new and working properly.
- Examine your roof. Examine the structural integrity of your roof for any damage, slipping, or lifting of your roofing and related flashing. If you spot joints that are cracked, split or no longer adhered, repair them as needed. Don’t forget to keep nearby trees trimmed to prevent branches from landing on your roof during windy situations.
- Clean your carpets. Carpets are a big investment, so for the new year, treat yourself and have your carpets professionally cleaned! A professional carpet cleaning company will not only get rid of any dirt, dust mites and other grime, but they can help your carpet look better, smell nicer and last longer.
- Examine your household appliances. Ensure that all of your household appliances are working properly and not experiencing water leaks. This includes your dishwasher, garbage disposal and washing machine.
2014 is sure to bring many friends and family into your home, so why not make it the best it can be? These crucial homeowner maintenance tasks will not only provide a more sanitary and safe environment for you, your family and your guests, but it will ensure that your house stays in good condition.