The Benefits Of Environmentally Friendly Fly Control In Charlotte
May 11, 2023
Flies are one of the supreme nuisance pests. Small flies buzzing around your head can ruin your ability to enjoy your yard. Flies are highly exploratory and use their ability to fly to get into almost anything. They use a powerful sense of smell to locate food, making it almost impossible to have food outside when they are present. Flies are difficult to control using DIY pest control; you can never get all of them using ineffective techniques. Fly infestations can persist, and your frustration can grow.
If you're having problems with flies in your Charlotte yard, Go-Forth Pest Control can help. Our seasoned technicians can handle flies or any of your other Charlotte pest control needs. Call us today.
The Kinds Of Flies That Invade Charlotte Homes
There are actually several different types of flies that may visit your yard and home. Each of them has unique habits and behaviors, and each of them requires knowledge and experience to address them fully. Here are a few of them:
- Fruit flies: Fruit flies are often found in the kitchen; they are highly attracted to fruit and can often ride it into your home. Fruit flies can be difficult to eliminate.
- Common house flies: Common house flies are encountered more than any other type of fly. Infestations can be highly persistent.
- Cluster flies: These flies often enter your home in the fall and stay in your walls until spring. Cluster flies can be a reoccurring problem unless treated correctly.
These are some of the common types of flies that may infest your house. If you're struggling with a fly infestation, the best way to get rid of flies is to call Go-Forth Pest Control. We can help you with any fly problem.
Why Flies In Your Home Can Be Problematic
Flies are persistent pests and can be nuisances but also present other risks. Flies can contaminate both stored and open food and counters with grime. Any food that flies come into contact with should be considered contaminated. Finally, because flies tend to walk over everything they explore, they can potentially contaminate your foods not only with grime but with disease-causing pathogens as well. The flies themselves can irritate you, but the pathogens they bring with them can harm your health.
Go-Forth Pest Control professionals know how to get rid of flies once and for all. Drop us a line today for help.
Five Environmentally Friendly Fly Prevention Tips For Around The House
Given that flies can bring several problems with them, here are five ways to decrease your chances of having to deal with a fly infestation:
- Seal outside garbage: Exposed garbage outside your house can be highly attractive to flies. Seal garbage well to discourage flies.
- Eliminate clutter: Flies like to explore clutter. Eliminating clutter can help decrease your chances of dealing with flies.
- Seal your home: Sealing your home is a safe, effective way to decrease the chances that flies make their way inside.
- Use screens: Using screens in your home is an excellent way to keep flies from exploiting open doors and windows to come inside.
- Keep a clean home: Flies are attracted to dirty homes. Keeping a clean home is an easy way to discourage flies and other pests as well.
These tips can help you decrease your need to deal with flies in your home, but can't ultimately prevent them. If you have flies, call us. Go-Forth Pest Control can help.
The Pros To Call For Environmentally Friendly Fly Control In Charlotte
If you want to keep flies away from your Charlotte home, Go-Forth Pest Control is the company to call. We know how to get rid of flies and then keep them away. Call us today. You will be glad you did.