Pineapple Casserole Recipe
September 2, 2015
Submitted by Second Generation Owner Chuck Hazelwood, retired December 2012, from the kitchen of Sallie Hazelwood (his late mother).
- 1 20 oz can chunky pineapple
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of flour
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup of melted margarine
- 1 Cup of Ritz Crackers
- Drain pineapple. Combine sugar & flour. Mix pineapple & cheese.
- Mix flour mixture with pineapple.
- Pour into casserole dish. Top with topping. Bake 350° for 40 minutes.